Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Poem - Eyes

Eyes

The pupils are the windows to the soul.

When you look into my eyes, what do you see?
You see two iris', (hazel) You see two pupils; darkness, blackness, no light.
You are seeing the actual optic nerves of my brain, cloaked in shadow.
You see me looking at you.
If I were there, If I were real to you, I would be
mirroring back to you what I see in you with my expression.

Without another "I am" you can't truly see who you are.

The world reflects things. A flat mirror shows your outside form.
The soul in my eyes is a reflection of you.
Shows you how you animate/energize others with who you are.

I want to share the October-chilled world with you,
and see myself and our world in your eyes.
I want to see the light, the fire of life, the anime of you, in your eyes.

Empathy is mirror neurons...mirroring feelings and experience back out,
and reading the mirror neurons responses in other's eyes.
It's a dance.
Who are you? Who am I? As we dance we discover the answer...

Look into the eye of G_od and see the moment of creation,
the emptiness that Was before He had We.

~ Me

No comments:

Post a Comment